Monday, February 23, 2009

Who knows.

I started to write a super long blog and ended up deleting it because in the end it didn't matter, it wouldn't change anything. All I can say is I am so happy that I will be getting away for awhile soon, but I think I am going to have to get away again this summer alone for awhile, I need sometime away from people and things that I know and am familiar with. Maybe then I will figure out who I really am and what I really want.

This is probably going to upset some people but too bad. Call me selfish but I think I need some me time.

1 comment:

laurbot said...

this is the perfect time of year to have me time, and lots of it. before summer and right after a harsh winter. when you do things for yourself its the best investment you can make.
ps, you were in my dream the other night, it was weird, i woke up thinking i actually saw you at a show. but sadly, i didn't.